Our week in the Czech Republic

The Erasmus week in the Czech Republic was such a blast! I am so grateful for the oppurtunity to be part of this project. It was just amazing.

I won't lie. I was a little bit afraid of the people I was supposed to host. I hosted a Spanish guy Luka and a girl from Finland named Fanni. I had totally nothing to be afraid of because they were amazing. I got on well especially with Fanni. I've never met such a good person. I can't wait until I go visit her home in February 2019.

The week was full of joy and happiness. This is my best experience in my life so far. That week made me finally use my English skills in real life. The begining was a little bit difficult but then I couldn't get English out of my mind. I sometimes accidentaly talked to Czech people in English as well.

I think that I can say that my English skills got much better. And another very positive thing is that I made new friends. I am looking forwars to the trip to Finland. ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me