A week in Finland

The whole Erasmus+ project has been an amazing experience and my trip to Finland was just a higlight of it.

Not only visiting Finland was my first time but travelling by plane was another one. Thank you Erasmus, thank you!

I got to visit my Finnish friend Fanni again. She has been such a great host. I also LOVED the topic of the week - making our own business plans! It made me realised that I can actually work in team and lead it as well.

We also went through some workshops which were so great and actually helping me to understand myself a bit more and finding my strengths as well.

This whole week was another marvelous experience in my life. I am grateful for everyone who was a part of this brilliant project and made it real!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our week in the Czech Republic

About me